Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.eequipt.com, a global market place for earthmoving equipment, spare-parts, and supporting services. The information provided by www.eequipt.com on this portal and any other supporting material are only for the purpose to exchange business information between buyers and seller of earthmoving equipment, spare parts and its supporting services. We are not responsible, in any form, whether explicit or implied, for the correctness of information as it is being provided by the suppliers/customers/service providers themselves.
Although www.eequipt.com takes utmost care to post relevant and up-to-date information on this portal, it does not guarantee any accuracy, authenticity, or correctness of this information. Therefore, the information provided on this portal and its supporting documents are without warranty of any kind, either implied or expressed, including fitness for use. It will be the sole responsibility of the users, site visitors, and subsribers to verify the correctness of information before make any business transaction or establishing any communication.
www.eequipt.com, can at anytime, may amend terms and conditions of this portal. The amended and restated agreement shall come into effect immediately upon positing on the portal. Your continuity to use services of www.eequipt.com, after posting of amended terms and conditions and the previous one, gave your consent to be in agreement with those terms and conditions.
The following sets forth the terms and conditions between www.eequipt.com and its visitors members, advertisers, or subscribers.
- By registration with www.eequipt.com , you indicate your consent to share information with this portal, its visitors, and other members. We www.eequipt.com do not provide any guarantee that your provided information will not be misused or exploited by any visitors or subscriber of the portal. Neither www.eequipt.com guarantee that the information provided by the subscriber or exhibitors is complete, accurate and free from errors as it is being provided by the subscriber or exhibitors themselves.
- www.eequipt.com does not warrant that its website and portal, its servers, or emails sent from www.eequipt.com domain will be free of viruses or other harmful script or code. It is the responsibility of the client to adopt appropriate measures to ensure security and privacy of its IT infrastructure and environment.
- www.eequipt.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of, or inability to use, www.eequipt.com website and portal, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
- In order to access certain features of www.eequipt.com website and portals, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process, including to obtain a www.eequipt.com account to access certain sections of the website and portals, or as part of your continued use of such website or portals. You agree that any registration information you give to www.eequipt.com will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. Further you agree not to use this login or password to access these sites that you use for non-Company related access.
- The User agrees to use www.eequipt.com website and portals only for purposes that are permitted by (a) this the controls of this policy, and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) or other relevant countries).
- The User agree not to access (or attempt to access) www.eequipt.com website or portals by any means other than through the interface that is provided by www.eequipt.com. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of www.eequipt.com website or portals through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts www.eequipt.com website or portals (or the servers and networks which are connected to such website or portals).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade, or resell www.eequipt.com website or portals, or any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose unless authorized to do so. Further, you will keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices on any such downloaded or printed materials.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that www.eequipt.com has no responsibility to you or to any third-party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which www.eequipt.com may suffer) of any such breach.
- Your www.eequipt.com account may only be used by one person – a single www.eequipt.com account shared by multiple people is not permitted in general unless specifically authorized to share account access with multiple users.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your www.eequipt.com account and password, if any. www.eequipt.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your www.eequipt.com account and against all the information, or contents, or images uploaded by you on www.eequipt.com portal after taking appropriate permission from www.eequipt.com authorities.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your www.eequipt.com account or password, you agree to notify www.eequipt.com immediately.
- www.eequipt.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to www.eequipt.com website or portals, or your www.eequipt.com account with or without notice.
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Certain features within www.eequipt.com website or portals may allow you to post comments, send emails and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information.
You agree, understand and represent that all of your information, comments or images provide on www.eequipt.com portal: (i) are accurate, (ii) are owned or otherwise controlled by you, (iii) are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third-parties, and (iv) does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of comments.
www.eequipt.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comments or contents. If you do post comments or submit or upload any supporting material, you grant www.eequipt.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully license the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such comment as appropriate in any media, including the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such comments. www.eequipt.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments content posted by you or any third-party.
www.eequipt.com website and portals may be linked or has links directing to other websites not maintained by us. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of and policies governing use of those websites not maintained by us. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by us of the websites or the content thereof.
OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All content included on www.eequipt.com website and portals, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, icons, button icons, images, data compilations, domain names, and software, is the property of www.eequipt.com or its content suppliers or used with permission. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of www.eequipt.com and may be protected by U.A.E and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of www.eequipt.com or their software suppliers and may be protected by U.A.E and international copyright laws. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to such content or software.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK COMPLAINTS
The www.eequipt.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on www.eequipt.com website or portals, please notify us immediately in writing at: email@example.com
By visiting www.eequipt.com website or portals, you agree that the laws of the U.A.E, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and www.eequipt.com regarding such Policy.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
www.eequipt.com reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this “Terms and Conditions of Use Policy” without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on our website and portals. Your continued use of the website and portals after modifications are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and its modifications.
The www.eequipt.com reserves the right to periodically monitor user’s activity to ensure that this policy is adhered to and shall take appropriate adverse action as appropriate if not.
- www.eequipt.com reserves the right to terminate the services and information at any time on this Portal that are being provided free-of-charges or on trial period basis for any specified or unspecified time duration.
- www.eequipt.com may include any new free service or information to its portal for any new or existing categories of customers, which otherwise may have been charged to old customers against some price. The old customers will not have the right to claim refund of any such charges, if billed in the past.